Call us on (WhatsApp, Viber, Line, WeChat, Imo) 24x7
Nagarkot is one of the best and popular place to view Sunrise and the Himalaya ranges including the Mount Everest. From Nagarkot, one can view the mountain ranges like Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, and Numbur of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal.
Nagarkot Dhulikhel Namobuddha Trek also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. Near from Kathmandu, it is one of the best destinations for people who have short time and want to enjoy a relaxing day out from the busy city.
Bluemountain Travels offer 2/3 star standard hotel (3 nights in Kathmandu) and Lodge/teahouse during hike and the rooms are basic, normally just a bed with a pillow and blankets on hiking lodge however there are luxury 4/5 star hotels available in Kathmandu so, do let us know if you want to upgrade your accommodation in Kathmandu.
The meals are included in our price of the hike and they are taken in lodges; we will have breakfast and dinner at the lodge where we stay overnights and our will guide will choose and stop for lunch on available place every day and we recommends you to bring water purification pills since you will have normal water for free, then you can have the normal water and use the medicine and drink however you have options of buying bottled water or boiled water in every places as well.
You are required to make 10% (non refundable) payment in advance in order to confirm and book Nagarkot- Dhulikhel hike along with your passport copy and flight detail (arrival detail, flight name, number and time) and the remaining 90% balance is payable when you arrive in Nepal and you have options of paying the advance by bank transfer or credit card, so, do let us know which modes of payment is convenient for you then we will forward the detail for payment.
Meet Blue Mountain airport representative at International Airport and transfer to your choice of Hotel /Resort /Guest house.Free afternoon. Involve welcome dinner held by Blue Mountain, introduce guide, trip briefing and check trip necessities.
After breakfast in the Hotel, proceed for sightseeing tours to world heritage sites of Pashupatinath Temple-the holiest Hindu Temple on the bank of sacred Bagmati River, Bodhanath Stupa-the biggest Buddhist Stupa architecture in the world! and Swayambhunath Stupa also nick-named as monkey temple.
After having a breakfast drive to eastern end of Kathmandu valley Sundarijal, which is a trekking starting point, 15 KM an hour drive by private transport. The trail starts off up concrete beside the drinking water pipeline to Kathmandu valley through military check point along the large typical Tamang village Mulkharka (1800m). Trail continues climb through the Shivpuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve along the pine, rhododendron and oak forest. Last part an hour descends right after the pass Borlang Bhanjyang (2460m).
Today trail follows untrffic off road through the deep forest with superb view of valley including Mt. Dorje Lakpa and Jugal Himal range. Walk between the village and forest continue along the terraced farming filed finally brings us to hill-city Nagarkot 2175m. This spot provides an excellent view of the sunset and Mount Everest can be seen on a clear day.
Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast trek along the ridge of Nagarkot hill, and trail drops down the deep green valley to terraced rice field. Continue flat trail and eventually finds the Araniko high way. Take short bus ride towards Dhulikhel. Evening fantastic view of sunset.
Overnight at Hotel.
The trail proceeds through a peaceful villages with almost no tourist. After 5/6 hrs treks bring you a Tibetan Buddhist village Namobuddha with beautiful chorten and monastery. Overnight stay in the Gompa and take immense pleasure of prying ceremony. Dinner with monk and can practice meditation next morning before set out to trek is absolutely charm of the trip.
Trek to the legend village to Panauti and explore ancient temples. On the way offers a complete rural landscapes and living museum. After lunch drive to historical heritage site Bhaktapur. Explore full afternoon and evening drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
The given cost are per person and exclude international flights. Given below are the departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable then please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.
All our departure dates
Tell us your estimated time, We will make a customize trip for you.